There's Nothing Like Australia - Aquatic and Coastal Campaign
Tourism Australia’s global consumer marketing campaign, There's Nothing Like Australia, commenced in 2010 and since then has successfully attracted millions of international travellers by showcasing the best attractions and experiences Australia has to offer.
Since 2016, the campaign has focused on one of Australia’s key competitive advantages – the quality and variety of our aquatic experiences and our abundant, natural coastline.
Tasmania's aquatic and coastal offer
The themes of the campaign are well-suited to Tasmania given our:
- abundance of fresh seafood at our finger tips
- cruises that travel alongside the tallest sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere and take you up close to migrating whales, seals and dolphins
- premium coastal multi-day walks
- world-class fly and ocean fishing
- spectacular coastal drives
- fascinating maritime history.
How Tasmanian businesses can get involved
Tourism Australia developed the campaign in close collaboration with the tourism industry.
Tasmanian tourism businesses can get involved by:
- submitting aquatic and coastal videos and photos through Tourism Australia and Tourism Tasmania’s social media channels
- accessing new campaign assets from Tourism Australia's and Tourism Tasmania’s image and video galleries for use in your own marketing activities for aquatic and coastal
- sending news and story ideas on aquatic and coastal products and experiences to Tourism Australia and Tourism Tasmania. You can submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Stay up to date
The latest information about the campaign is published on Tourism Australia’s corporate website.
For more on how to get involved, including examples of best practice in submitting images and videos, see Tasmanian Industry Opportunities - Aquatic and Coastal [PDF 937KB].